Your dog's fitness
Dogs need physical and mental stimulation each day.
Sufficient exercise helps reduce or eliminate common bad behaviors.
* helps prevent boredom and channels the dog's energy in a productive, acceptable direction.
* helps keep your dog healthy, agile and limber.
* reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation.
* helps prevent depression.
* is a good way to help a timid or fearful dog build confidence and trust.
* promotes healthy rest. A well-exercised dog will be sleepy instead of restless when it's time to relax or go to bed.
* is key to weight control.